Today Dev-Strategist Luca Pipolo is going to answer 10 Questions about his work and life at the netzstrategen company.
1. Since when have you been part of the team?
More or less since March of this year, when I left my country to explore new horizons.
2. What do you like most about netzstrategen?
So many things to list! First of all, people who work here: I love to work in a company with a strong culture and such a friendly and cozy work environment. I also like the opportunity to constantly grow, improving my skills day by day. There’s plenty of room for innovation, education, training and sharing ideas.
3. What is your daily business and in which field are you specialized?
I’m the guy who makes your website work. 🙂
4. What impresses you the most in your field?
How fast technologies changes, dev communities grow and fall, how fast new ideas, new languages, new frameworks come up.
5. How would you explain your job to your mum?
Still searching the right words! I’ve been trying for a long time to achieve that but, from my mothers perspective, I’m always „the strange guy who make things work on the web“.
6. Any tip concerning your field you’d like to give away?
I like to share knowledge as much as possible but… this would a very be a so long test that probably wouldn’t fit here! Find me on the internet and I’m sure we can find the right place to discuss a lot about tech or meet up to grab a beer together in the netzstrategen BCN office.
7. Which sources help you to stay up to date?
Medium, Smashing Magazine, Scotch.io, Twitter, Facebook and — of course — Google search.
I also love explore GitHub for new ideas across open source projects.
8. Any Apps you couldn’t live without?
iTerm, Tower, Google Chrome, Alfred and Franz on my laptop.
Telegram and Google Maps for my mobile.
9. If someone would delete the internet tomorrow, what else would you do?
I’ll be honest, I’d be pretty scared and lost at the beginning. Later on I think I’ll start to do something else I really enjoy, like traveling all around the world, taking my time to read books, doing much the same thing but simply less digitalized.
10. Tell us a secret about yourself, something you haven’t told anyone yet?
Sometimes I’d like to have one, just to create an air of mystery and intrigue about me but I’m so easy to see through, sorry!
If you want to get to know Luca better, you can also read his profile on our website.